- Choose 2-5 levels depending on how many boards you have
- Precision cut, beautiful baltic birch construction
- Similar to the Baltic Snow, shorter arms, less space between arms
- Holds skateboards and longboards with or without trucks and wheels
- Convenient accessories hooks for helmets, gloves, etc
- Easy and adjustable mounting arms
- Baltic birch plywood, cross-banded layering, void-free core
- Solid construction. Can hold up to 120 lbs
- Made in Colorado
- 5 Levels: 34″ top to bottom, 6″ arms
- 4 Levels: 28″ top to bottom, 6″ arms
- 3 Levels: 22″ top to bottom, 6″ arms
- 2 Levels: 16″ top to bottom, 6″ arms
The Baltic Skate Skateboard and Longboard Wall Rack is a storage solution that gets the job done! This wall rack is as strong as it is attractive. It has been tested to support up to 120lbs. The Skateboard and Longboard Rack also comes with two accessories hooks at the bottom for hold helmets, kneepads, or whatever gear you need. The wall rack works just as well for shortboards as it does longboards. In fact, you can feel free to mix and match any type of board you like. Additionally, this rack is also great for other boards you may have too like snowboards. Feel free to combine all the boards you have on this versatile rack.
This skateboard and longboard wall rack has a really cool feature – its unique wall mounting system. Each rack arm is actually “hooked” into a cross support bar and allows it to independently move around. What this means for you is that mounting the rack is super easy and forgiving. For instance, say you mounted a skateboard rack permanently on the wall, then went to put your boards in place but then found that you mounted the arms too close together. With a normal rack, you would have to undo all the work you did and live with the old holes in your wall. With the Baltic Skateboard and Longboard Rack’s mounting system, you can simply slide the arms apart to your desired distance and voila!