Rado Racks Stand Up Paddle Board Rack
Brand: Rado Racks
- Precision cut, beautiful baltic birch construction
- Holds SUPs, paddle boards, longboards, etc!
- Convenient accessories hook for paddles, wetsuits, helmets, gloves, etc
- Easy and adjustable mounting arms
- Baltic birch plywood, cross-banded layering, void-free core
- Solid construction. Can hold up to 120 lbs
- Made in Colorado
- 32″ wide
- 26″ top to bottom
- 15″ deep (distance it sticks out from wall)
The SUP wall rack is a heavy duty rack for your paddle board to rest when you’re not out on the water. Your paddle boards and SUPs are huge and difficult to store. This rack is the perfect paddle board storage solution! Like our surfboard wall rack this one comes with two accessories hooks at the bottom for hold paddles, wetsuits, towels, helmets, gloves or whatever gear you need.
Like all Rado Racks this SUP wall mount is equipped with our unique wall mounting system. Each rack arm is actually “hooked” into a cross support bar and allows it to independently move around. What this means for you is that mounting the rack is super easy and forgiving. For instance, say you mounted a surfboard rack permanently on the wall, then went to put your boards in place but then found that you mounted the arms too close together. With a normal rack, you would have to undo all the work you did and live with the old holes in your wall. With the SUP wall rack’s mounting system, you can simply slide the arms apart to your desired distance and voila!